MCF - mission critical facility for your IT hardware
– Highly secure, reliable and efficient data center in Estonia
– Modular design, room for expansion, professional operation services
– With us your hardware is cared for 24/7/365
– Easy to reach – less than 15km distance from Tallinn Airport
– ISO 9001, 27001, 14001, 50001 certifiedApply to be a customer
MCF - high security data center in Estonia
– Carefully selected best data center location in Estonia
– High level of physical and intellectual security
– Perimeter security, surveillance & access systems
– Design concept avoids risks present in existing data centersApply to be a customer
MCF - highly reliable data center in Estonia
– Purpose built data center facility
– 5+ carrier neutral redundant & diverse fiber uplinks
– 20+ MW power connectivity to high voltage grid
– Modular design with no single point of failuresApply to be a customer
MCF - energy efficient data center
– Up to 50% savings on cooling costs
– PUE – power usage effectiveness is < 1,2
– Excess heat recovery
– Possibility to use renewable energyApply to be a customer
Security is the core focus of MCF data center. All current data centers in Estonia lack in some sort of security measurements. We want to change that and build a data center that is secure. Physical security, security & surveillance systems, perimeters guard, entrance control, hardware security, secure cabinets, EMP prevention, fire suppression systems - all these topics have our highest attention. In addition to this we have paid much attention to the site selection and minimization of potential risks that may be caused by third parties. We are avoiding the hazards of being near to other dangerous facilities and industries - gas stations, power plants, chemical factories and harbors.
MCF data center facility will technically meet Tier 3 or even Tier 4 reliability and uptime levels of 99.982 - 99.995% per year. The facility will be connected to 110kV high voltage power grid with two independent power lines backed by diesel generators, PDU and UPS systems for both routes of power lines. The data center power systems will be built according to 2N redundancy. MCF data center will have at least 5 geographically diverse fiber connections separate from each other.
Environment & sustainability
MCF's goal is to maximize energy efficiency by using the latest technologies available on the market. PUE level < 1,2 and reuse of excess heat are our advantages in keeping the planet cleaner and leaving a small environmental footprint operating our facility. We also utilize the free roof space for solar power production purposes.
MCF data center will be located <10km from Tallinn next to Harku 330/110kV power substation. Driving distance is 15-20min from the city center. Site location has been selected carefully to provide the best power availability, fiber connectivity and security. The total size of zoned land for MCF data center campus is 75000sqm.
We're creating the most modern data center in Baltics!Find out more!
MCF data center information
- Number of data center facilities: 1-3
- Floorspace in one facility: 10000m2
- Amount of racks: 960 units
- Total amount of racks in 3 facilities: 2880 units
- Rack unit space in one facility: 40 320 units
- Total RU space in 3 facilities: 120 960 units
- Planned power capacity: 20+ MW
- Tier 3 but not limited
- Staff: 30 persons
Latest from our blog
MCF Group Estonia OU, a group of Estonian and Finnish investors, is to build the largest data center in the Baltics in the Saue region of Estonia for over 100 mln euros, reports LETA/BNS. Head of MCF Group Estonia Kert Evert said that the cost of building a data center of such a scale is roughly 25 mln euros […]
COBALT is going to advise MCF Group Estonia on the development of a data center that is planned to be built in Saue parish in 2019. The project cost is estimated at EUR 100 million. According to COBALT, “it will be the biggest data center in the Baltic States.” MCF Group Estonia is a company […]